The Airport Improvement Program (AIP) provides grants to public agencies — and, in some cases, to private owners and entities — for the planning and development of public-use airports that are included in the National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems (NPIAS).
The Universal Licensing System (ULS) is the easy, online answer to your wireless licensing and research needs. ULS simplifies the application and licensing processes and provides secure, world-wide access through the Internet. This results in reduced filing time and financial savings for both customers and the federal government.
Other Downloadable files
- Siting Criteria for Automated Weather Observing Systems (AWOS)
- FAA 7460-1 Form, Notice of Proposed Construction or Alteratio
- NF-4 AWOS Required Facility Data
- Part 77 – Objects Affecting Navigable Objects Airspace
- Advisory Circular 150/5300-13 Airport Design
- Weather Requirements
- AWOS – Recommended Service Bulletin:2011-1
- AWOS Service Bulletin – Inspection Cycle Change
- FAA: AC 150/5220-16D